Laura E. Bechtel is an Associate at Snee, Lutche, Helmlinger & Spielberger, P.A. Ms. Bechtel is a personable and passionate attorney, who focuses her practice primarily on litigation and criminal law.
Laura was drawn to the legal profession at an early age, beginning her journey to becoming an attorney at Catholic University in Washington, D.C. Ms. Bechtel attended the University of Baltimore School of Law, and remains an active participant in the Harford County legal community. She has been recognized throughout Harford County as a capable litigator who is well versed in the nuances of the local legal system.
Outside of the firm, Laura is a traveler, dog lover and avid scuba diver. However, these qualities alone do not tell you everything you need to know about Ms. Bechtel, so here is a closer look:
- If I was a dog, I would be: Lazy.
- I dabble in: Wine… but never drink and drive.
- My guilty pleasure is: I won’t say wine again…. Maybe bad reality television.
- My favorite character: Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
- If I could accomplish anything this year, it would be to: Pay off my student loan debt.
- A quote that everyone should live by: “I can’t believe that God put us on this Earth to be ordinary” – Lou Holtz, legendary Notre Dame football coach.
- The best part of my job is: Easily, the people I work with.
- Favorite movie as a child: The Wizard of Oz
- Biggest pet peeve: Bad grammar.
- The deal that you’re most anxiously awaiting on Southwest: Direct flight to Key West, Florida.
Snee, Lutche, Helmlinger & Spielberger, P.A., is a law firm that represents individuals, companies and organizations throughout Bel Air, Harford County and the State of Maryland in various legal areas. The attorneys and staff at SLH are passionately involved in the Harford County community, serving as members of various foundations and organizations, as well as participating in numerous community events each year. For additional information about the other Shareholders, Attorneys and Of Counsel to the firm, visit our website here.