SLHS provides representation for clients through both state and federal court systems. Some of the many legal challenges handled by our litigation group include commercial disputes, collections, real estate litigation, environmental matters, government contract disputes, product liability disputes and general business litigation.
SLHS lawyers have the resources and experience to handle complex matters in such distinct fields as real estate, construction and personal injury cases. The firm also has considerable experience in conducting internal investigations for corporate clients, representing clients in administrative matters and litigating criminal cases. SLHS also has a substantial appellate practice and is regularly retained by clients to handle their interests at this stage. It is our practice to assist clients in selecting and implementing the most cost effective form of dispute resolution, whether through court procedures or alternative dispute resolutions.
SLHS’s litigation services include:
- Accident cases of all types including personal injury and wrongful death
- General business litigation involving torts such as misrepresentation, fraud and interference with contractual relations
- Contract disputes and negotiations
- Real estate litigation including, boundary disputes, landlord/tenant, condemnation and mechanic’s liens
- Stockholder and partnership disputes