SLHS lawyers work with employers to prevent and solve employment problems. Our attorneys have advised management in all types of employment disputes including claims of sexual harassment, wrongful discharge, and employment discrimination. More importantly, we help design and implement contracts, policies and handbooks to help avoid such claims.
We offer employment law services to clients in numerous industries. Our clients are corporations as well as small, family operated businesses.
SLHS’s employment law services include:
- Employment contracts, consulting contracts and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Separation agreements
- Preparation, review and enforcement of Restrictive Covenants
- Title VII, FMLA and ADA compliance assistance
- Unemployment compensation proceedings
- Personnel policy creation and maintenance