Online Expedited Fees Waived for Businesses Seeking to Revive Online
The Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation (SDAT) has announced 14 new online services on Maryland Business Express that will make it significantly easier for businesses to get back into “Good Standing” status, a requirement necessary for many types of Coronavirus-related relief programs. We strongly encourage all business owners to contact us to confirm now whether or not their businesses are in Good Standing. Some of these new online filing options are for businesses needing to revive, and SDAT is waiving any related online expedited fees to help Marylanders keep their businesses active.
A complete list of the 14 new online services is as follows, as well as which online expedited fees have been waived:
- Penalty payments
- Make Changes to an Existing Business:
- Articles of Amendment
- Certificate of Correction
- Articles of Supplementary
- Articles of Merger
- Articles of Amendment and Restatement
- Articles of Restatement
- Revive or Dissolve a Domestic (Maryland) Business:
- Articles of Revival for a Maryland Corporation (online expedited fee waived)
- Articles or Certificate of Reinstatement for an LLC, LLP, or LP (online expedited fee waived)
- Articles of Dissolution for a Maryland Corporation (online expedited fee waived)
- Requalify or Cancel a Foreign (non-Maryland) Business:
- Foreign Corporation Requalification (online expedited fee waived)
- Foreign LLC Re-Registration (online expedited fee waived)
- Application for Termination of a Foreign Corporation (online expedited fee waived)
- Certificate of Cancellation of a Foreign LLC (online expedited fee waived)
SLHS, PA is available to assist businesses directly in the preparation and filing of any of these new online filings options to help your business succeed.
Please contact Colleen Helmlinger, Esquire at SLHS PA, 410-893-7503, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any assistance. We are open for business and here to help you during this COVID-19 pandemic. Be safe, stay healthy and we will get through this together.