SLHS attorneys have extensive experience in representing individuals, including juveniles, and businesses in all phases of criminal prosecutions. SLHS attorneys appear regularly in Circuit and District Courts throughout the State of Maryland as well as before various administrative and regulatory bodies in response to criminal allegations filed against clients. Our attorneys have experience in defending clients accused of a wide range of criminal charges extending from minor traffic violations to serious white collar criminal charges, including environmental crimes.
SLHS attorneys have experience working in front of local judges as well as negotiating with prosecutors’ offices to bring criminal cases to a successful resolution. SLHS attorneys employ a wide array of outside resources, including private investigators, accident reconstructionists and addictions counselors, to properly prepare and defend clients to face criminal charges.
SHLS’s criminal defense services include:
- Felony and misdemeanor litigation in Circuit and District Courts of the State of Maryland
- Traffic and DUI defense
- Appearances before the Juvenile Master
- Appearances before administrative agencies, including the Motor Vehicle Administration and the Department of Social Services
- Negotiation of plea agreements and representation at sentencing hearings
- Appeals and post-trial motions
- Consultation and assistance to victims and witnesses when called to testify in criminal proceedings